Congratulations on taking the first step toward buying your new home. Home ownership is indeed one of life's most meaningful accomplishments and when you choose to work with Rosenberg Homes, you are accessing one of the leaders in Toronto real estate. Our 8 Step Buyer's Program will bring you clarity and peace of mind throughout your home buying journey. Call us for details!
Rosenberg Homes Provides Leadership
- We are with you every step of the way
- We have expert knowledge of all Toronto neighbourhoods
- We help you to make calculated and effective decisions
- We identify all deficiencies in prospective homes
- We advise you on how to avoid the most common mistakes made by most buyers
- Our interpretation of statistics makes sense of the market
- We consistently analyse the economy and it's effects on home prices and mortgage rates
- In negotiations, we consistently achieve best results for our clients
- We safeguard confidentiality and your personal information
Choosing Your Realtor®
The Listing Agent
The Listing Agent is under contract with the seller to market and sell their property for the best possible price. As a buyer in a transaction, working directly with the Listing Agent can sometimes be detrimental to your ability to negotiate the best sales price for you. If you are only a customer to the Listing Agent, full fiduciary duty is not owed to you and during negotiations they will always have the best interests of the seller in mind. A Listing Agent of a prospective home can show you and provide details about a property, can assist you with financing, and explain the forms and agreements related to the transaction. But remember their loyalty is with the seller.
Your Personal Realtor®
With your own personal agent you can be confident in knowing that you have someone who is under contract to you who will work solely in your best interest and provide you with all of the required fiduciary duties.
Services You Should Expect
- Confidential assistance that addresses your needs first
- Honest, loyal, diligent care free from any conflicts of interest
- Access to all available listings including MLS, bank owned properties, distress and estate sales
- Expert guidance on useful clauses such as home inspections and financing to fully protect your interests
- Expert negotiation of the Agreement Of Purchase And Sale to achieve for you the best price and terms
- Expert advice on market value, inclusions, location, as well as help you decide when to walk away from a deal
- Discovery and disclosure of all information about the property including liens, warranties, disclosures, when the seller purchased their home and for what price, and market and planning activity in the area
As your personal representatives, it is our job is to ensure that you are an educated buyer in all respects throughout the home buying process. My 8 Step Home Buyer's Program will empower you with key market information and with every possible advantage to ensure you become an educated buyer. You will be able to make informed decisions creating a stress free and enjoyable home buying process.
What You Can Expect From Ira Rosenberg
- No fees or costs to you as my buyer client
- Access to property listings from a variety of advanced search programs
- Up to the minute access to the best deals on the market including brand new MLS listings, newly price-reduced properties, current bank power of sales, new home options, private sales and deals under contract that have fallen through
- Access to For Sale By Owners (FSBO) homes that match your criteria
- Proactive prospecting within your desired area to locate potential sellers with homes that match your criteria that are not actively for sale
- The most current real estate market information that impacts your buying decision including mortgage rate changes, statistical sales data on median house prices, local area market changes and trends, and much more